How do we help you at Chelsea Nutritionist?
An initial consultation lasts between an hour and an hour and a half, depending on individual circumstances. It covers a number of topics to better understand not just medical symptoms but also background, medical history, eating habits and lifestyle factors. This information may need to be integrated by laboratory analysis.
After all the information is analysed, a full report is prepared and discussed with the patient. The report highlights:
- Red Flags: what are the suspected causes of imbalances
- Action Points: suggested steps to be taken by the patient to address the Red Flags
- A Sustainable Nutritional Programme based on the patient’s food preferences
A follow up period of two to three weeks helps the patient to implement the Actions Points and the Nutritional Programme.
A second consultation is usually scheduled after four to five weeks. This is a chance for the patient to discuss the successes and the challenges of the previous weeks and how to consolidate the wins for the long term.
- Initial Consultation: £150, between an hour and an hour and half
- Follow-up Consultation (in person/Skype): £100, 1 hour
- Package of three consultations: £300 (£100 each), 3 hours
This fee reflects the time spent researching your health concerns prior to your visit, an unrushed, friendly face-to-face consultation, together with limited support via email or telephone during the course of your program. Some complex cases may require extra support and I am happy to be in touch on a more regular basis. Any additional charges commensurate with the particulars of your specific case will be discussed at the initial consultation.
Available from Monday to Friday.
All consultations take place at Lomax Chelsea, Nutrition and Wellbeing, in Chelsea, London.
To book an individual nutritional consultation click here.
293 Fulham Road
London SW10 9PZ
t: 08715 120 770